This class is excellent for people that are interested in learning martial arts in an environment exclusively for women. As a self defense system few programs have proven themselves as well as BJJ. The only way to be able to defend yourself is to regularly and consistently train the movements and techniques you will use.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves. The Brazil-021 Women’s BJJ Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms. Classes specially designed for women like Rape Prevention, BJJ Conditioning and others, taught by a Jiu-Jitsu world champion female Hannette Staack.
Women's classes are only available at our Chicago location.
Benefits of Joining our Women’s Program:
- Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
- Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Increase self-confidence
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Classes taught by another woman black belt and Jiu-Jitsu world champion